Monday, June 30, 2008

Poll Probems

Well for some reason the last poll I added about Katie and Johannes apparently hasn't been loading correctly and I'm not sure why. So I might just remove it all together. The poll's invalid anyway, since those who would have started the toliet papering(Aaron, Levi and I) have all went in on a wedding gift of putting Katie and Johannes up in a lodge for their wedding night. We're definitely missing out on some fun, but maybe we're saving ourselves from some trouble as well! Well at least two of us won't be getting in trouble. I'm sure the third party will find some way of creating some sort of wedding memory for the bride and groom. I mean why break tradition when you've done something at every wedding you've been to so far!?!?! - LOL, Love ya Aaron, but it's true! I mean come on don't you remember pitching the camera man's butt at my wedding???

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Have a great time at the wedding. We leave today, so I know what you mean about packing! We are packing VERY light, so it is all about decisions (what to keep in, what to take out!) I love the videos and pictures of your kids! They are so precious! Have a great trip! Tell Katie we send our blessings!