Saturday, June 7, 2008

Malachi is six months old!

Here's my happy little man. He's been working on sitting for the last few weeks, and everyday he gets better at it.
It's crazy how fast the last six months have gone. With Kaitlin time just seemed to move slowly. She was our first child and everything new that she would do would get tons of attention. Now with Mal things are still a big deal, but it's also kind of like "yep that's suppose to happen." So everything just seems to come and go so much faster, which I think also has a lot to do with the fact that Mal is our second child. Well whatever it is that is truly making this time around go faster, I still want to celebrate and share, and log it into my memory forever.


2 comments:

Lisa said...

They are getting so big! Very cute pictures.

Erika said...

I can't believe how much Kaitlin looks like you in this picture. They are so cute!