Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Naked Baby!

So today after Kaitlin's bath I had her wrapped in a towel trying to brush her teeth. She hates brushing her teeth so having her hands wrapped in the towel sometimes helps the process go a little easier. Needless to say for the first time ever she decided to pee while in the towel, and she was sitting on my lap. So I put her down and she took off running. She didn't want to put any clothes on. She's not used to having the freedom to run around the house naked, so it was definitely something new for her, and boy was she loving it. (I had some other really cute pictures of her, but Daddy didn't think I should put them on here.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't listen to dad post the pics, she is adorable naked I want to spread her bum cheeks and stick my tongue waaaaaaay up in

Anonymous said...

see how much c--k I could get in her bum too while I finger f--k her, my granddau gets a good finger f--k every chance I get, bath time her little bald c--t gets cleaned with my tounge