Saturday, February 3, 2007

Blizzard Warning

We're suppose to have some of the coldest winter weather during these next few days, and so needless to say it has gotten a lot colder in the house as well. So Kaitlin, Annie, Peanut, and Buster have all learned to cuddled in the warmest part of the house!


Okay so Thursday we got about 6 to 8 inches, yesterday we got 4 inches, and today we're suppose to get close to a foot of snow along with the blizzard conditions. I love it! It reminds me of when I was little and we could make tunnels on the front lawn with all the snow we'd get.

1 comment:

Mary Ellen Lalonde said...

Hello Kristin,
I love the picture of Kaitlin, Annie, Buster and Peanut together by the furnace register, how cute!
What a nice idea to have your own web site. The picture of you and Levi is just beautiful, but that is no surprise, you are the prettiest lady I have ever known. Levi looks great too, and you both look very happy.
Love,
Mary Ellen