Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thanksgiving in Virginia


Well we did it! We went to be with part of Levi's side of the family in Virginia. The drive was very, very long (about 12 hours), but very worth it. Unfortunately Kaitlin ended up very sick on the way down there and stayed sick the whole trip. We ended up taking her to see the Brown's family doctor and found out she had an ear infection. My poor baby! She was sooo miserable. But she was really a trooper given we were away from home, and she did have moments here and there where she had some fun. All this aside we really didn't want to come home. Virginia was beautiful and we loved being with family. We didn't take all three dogs with us because we knew it'd be to much and just to crazy, so we only took Annie with us. And of course she loved it there. I think it was pure heaven for her. I'm surprised we were able to get her in the mini van to come home! Well it's late so when I get some more time I will add the rest of the pictures I took from our trip.




No comments: