Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Decorating for CHRISTmas

This past Sunday we pulled out the Christmas tree and began decorating. We usually don't do this until Thanksgiving weekend, but we are going to be in Virginia this year, so I wanted to do it early.
Kaitlin had a lot of fun decorating the tree. I was hanging an ornament on the tree and when I turned around I saw that Kaitlin had taken a little stuffed penguin ornament and placed it on the tree. I couldn't believe it. I hadn't even shown her how to do this and yet she did it all by herself. I told her good job and she looked up at me with a big smile and started clapping her hands. Ahh it was just precious! So needless to say we had fun.
Kaitlin also had fun taking all of the boxes out of the container after Mommy kept putting them away! So it took us awhile to clean up!

No comments: