Monday, October 10, 2011

Indian Summer

Honestly where has the last couple months gone? August, September where did you go? October thank you for this warm weather, but you're already half way gone. I mean really summer went by so fast and so is the fall. Kaitlin's had her 6th birthday, we started homeschooling, Malachi started preschool, and Zeke is trying so hard to catch up to Kate and Mal I think he'll be walking by Thanks Giving. Plus Levi and I have entered marathon season, which has come to an end for me and will for Levi after Grand Rapids this weekend. Seriously I think having kids makes time go by so quickly. And as much as I am not ready for winter, maybe a good couple snow days will help slow things down a bit. Or not. Either way I'm just trying to enjoy the time with my family that God has blessed me with.

1 comment:

mom said...

Please change the color of the print. I can't read it.