Sunday, December 5, 2010

Kaitlin's Christmas Program

Today we went and saw Kaitlin participate in her Christmas program, "It's a Wonderful Life," at Harvest Bible Church. They have been practicing really hard and we've been listening to the music to help get her ready since September. I think having practice yesterday and then this morning before doing the final performance maxed her out, because she was all over the place! I kept having to remind myself that she was the youngest one in the musical and this is a lot for a five year old. I took a few pictures and then at the last song I took this short video clip of my princess. We couldn't help but laugh during most of it, and this clip doesn't even begin to show all of her onstage behavior.

4 comments:

Katie Beth said...

i don't think musicals are in her future. ha.

Grandma & Grandpa said...

Next time feed her before the program!! I guess old habits are hard to break!! Glad you taped this.

The Haight Family said...

Yeah Katie Levi said the same thing to me during the musical. I sure hope this changes because I love musicals.
As for food...they gave them a donut and a juice box in between practice and the performance. Apparently not a good combo for her!

Kathy said...

LOL - She might be better suited for the Hollywood screen where she can hire great film editors to polish her performance! too funny