Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Baby Update

I went in today and had my 15 week checkup. All is going well! The last time I was in the baby's heartbeat was at 167, and today it was 142. So if the old wise tale is right this baby may be a boy. We will be finding out on Kaitlin's birthday next month if infact it is a boy (Levi's belief) or a girl (what Kaitlin wants). And as for me, I'm just happy if the baby is healthy. Actually I kindof thought it'd be fun to wait and not know this time around, but I was out numbered. Oh well, no big deal. This will probably help the kids get ready for another baby in the house if they are able to put a name to it.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I'm so glad to hear everything is going well! I would never be able to wait to find out either, so I'm with the rest of the family! Can't wait to hear the next big news!!! :)