Wednesday, April 4, 2007

New Addition

On Friday (3/30) we met up with a breeder who is from Rome City Indiana in Schoolcraft to look at a Jack Russell Terrier puppy. As soon as I saw him I fell in love, which since I'm a sucker for a puppy it probably doesn't mean much, but when I showed the puppy to Levi he said we've gotta have him, so obviously he's a cutey. It took us forever to name him, but after much help from my family (thank you Mom, Dad, and Aaron) we have finally named him Cooper.

Annie wasn't to sure of Cooper at first, but at this very moment they are chasing each other through the house, and it's making me laugh like crazy. We weren't sure how we'd feel about adding a Jack so soon, but amazingly it has helped a lot. I'm just really glad that Annie and Cooper get along so well.

No comments: