Saturday, December 9, 2006

Visit To See Santa

Okay so as you can tell our visit to see santa wasn't very good, but everything before and after was. While we were in line Kaitlin danced away with rudolph, but as soon as we got close to santa I could tell it wasn't going to work. The lady in the picture insisted I back away and let her try to get Kaitlin's attention, but it didn't work. I ended up sitting next to santa with Kaitlin on my lap and I asked him to start reading the book that he had, which worked as long as I kept her on my lap (yeah I tried to squeeze out, but she wouldn't have it). I wish I could post the picture I bought on here cuz it's really cute. It's of the three of us and looking at the book and Kaitlin has her index finger on her cheek as if she's really pondering something.
After our visit to santa Kaitlin and I went with my friend Jana and her little boy Jaxon (he's a couple weeks younger than Kaitlin) to the carousel. (Yeah Jaxon got his picture with santa as well and lets just say his reaction was the opposite from Kaitlins!) Kaitlin wouldn't sit on any of the animals at first so instead she danced on our seat while riding the carousel.
Mommy and Kaitlin riding the horse (At one point she wanted to ride the horse but it only lasted a minute.)

1 comment:

Steve said...

Thanks for the Santa photos, it's really nice to have a remote way to see our grand daughter during the Santa sitdown. Looks like she didn't trust the old guy, must be the beard and costume. Few little ones do accept Santa for the first few years. At least not until they connect him with getting presents...
Thanks again, miss you, see you on 1/7 or 1/8